Ridge Footwear's "Max-Pro" 8" Waterproof Composite Toe Tactical Work Boots are the ultimate choice for law enforcement,
firefighters, military personnel, security and industrial professionals, and outdoor hiking lovers
looking for all-day comfort and performance.
These incredible and versatile tactical boots offer maximized support, while providing protective, all-day wear
comfort, and longevity that will surely provide years of use with as little wear as possible.
The versatile 8" Black Leather Boots from Ridge Outdoors feature:
- Oil, Acid, and Slip Resistant Rubber/EVA Midsoles
- Electric Hazard Resistant
- Waterproof Hydro Guard Membrane keeps foot dry in harsh environments
- Lightweight Composite Safety Toe (ASTM F2413-05 Certified)
- Full-Grain Leather
- Breathable and Durable 1200D Nylon Panels
- ASTM Certified toe and Puncture Resistant WellMax Footbed
- Shock-absorbing Heel for full-day comfort
- Reliable Composite Shank that maintains structure and support
- Fully Stitched sole and Flexible Carbon Rubber Outsole for increased durability and performance
- Strong YKK Side Zipper for easy on and off
- Eyelet lacing with hook and loop zipper keeper
- Non-Metallic Construction and Metal Detector friendly
We set out to design the perfect boot with our community in mind. At Ridge, we work closely with law enforcement,
firefighters, and military personnel to design these boots, and one of the most requested features in a tactical
boot is it being comfortable to wear for the entire day and endure tough conditions and climate.
With this 8" Waterproof Leather Tactical Work boot, we truly brought to life a shoe that not only looks good but also
outperforms its competition.
Get your pair of boots today to experience the highest level of quality and the latest technology and
innovation in the industry.